.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

literary sketches

a collection of literary sketches

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tabaco City, Albay, Philippines

I am an eclectic cognitariat, a missionary on furlough trying to redeem himself.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A song for Isabelle

Summer wind creates a mist in the scene,
Summer dust is just another trace of the past.
I hear your name again,
I feel like it’s going to rain.
You said: ‘Hi.’
I said: ‘I just want to look at the sky.’
‘Coz you know what happens next when I look into your face,
You remind me that I’m such a big disgrace.
Your eyes makes me smile,
Your smile drives me wild,
And when I’m talking to you
It’s just like I’m talking to an angel,
An angel, an angel.

But that was long time ago,
That was when I said: ‘I’m in love with you.’
I tried to win your heart,
You didn’t give me a clue.
I tried to give my heart,
But you broke it in two.
Oh Isabelle, won’t you listen to me now?
Those words are over,
I guess we’ll have to talk somehow.
You don’t have to worry
I will not woo you anymore,
My heart is tired of you,
‘Cos I don’t love you anymore.

Em-D-Em-D
G-D-Em-C

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home