.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

literary sketches

a collection of literary sketches

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tabaco City, Albay, Philippines

I am an eclectic cognitariat, a missionary on furlough trying to redeem himself.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

sex and the art of motorcycle maintenance 8

According to Comte, man must be the central subject of the social sciences of/to which I agree with. I contested that history must be the mother of the social sciences not geography. Kung tutuusin kasi tao naman talaga ang pinakasentro ng lahat ng pinagkakaabalahan natin dito sa ibabaw ng mundo. Sa Education; teacher and learner, sa medicine; patient, sa business; clientelle, et cetera. Pagdating sa organization tao pa rin ang pinaka-importanteng element. Experience taught me that people precedes capital, means of production, goods and services, planning and strategies etc. I have never underestimated the importance of people in an organization although it is not solely important by itself. Inaantok na ako. Bukas na lang. Word count: 114

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home