.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

literary sketches

a collection of literary sketches

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tabaco City, Albay, Philippines

I am an eclectic cognitariat, a missionary on furlough trying to redeem himself.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

sex and the art of motorcycle maintenance 8.1

It was raining cats and dogs when I arrived in Manila yesterday. Fortunately, no dead bodies of the animals mentioned were found. This is my first time to write a blog outside our home and I'm paranoid of getting victimized by keylogging programs and other malicious software that can steal the password of my beloved account here in multiply. I've already made 8 chapters so far, and planning to get it on 'till chapter 23 or more. E2 n kc pumalit c journal q. Tnxt ko c dat nung nasa taxi na ako galing buendia--with my t2 kit; I told her: nd2 na me. Shucks ang sabi niya nasa bohol na kc. She gave me the number of the girl who's fated to meet up with a dork like me and that's it. Ang una kong ginawa pagkarating namin ni t2 kit sa bagac ay mag-borwse ng contact ni dat to find out who [is] Jen is. And parang multiple choice there were three person whose name is jen; with some variations and like A, B and C; I said bahala na. Kagagaling ko ngayon sa National Bookstore at ang unang bumungad sa akin ay ang librong pinamagatang: 'How to Read Niezstche' (tama ba spelling ko?) AT NAISIP KO: 'bakit kelangan pa ng libro para kung paano basahin si Niezsche?' Hindi kaya ito ang dahilan kung bakit naaadik ang mga tao ngayon sa mga self-help books na hindi naman? Masakit ang mata ko dahil sa malakas na electric sa cafe na 'to. Next time ko na lang ipagpapatuloy 'to; pati na rin yung tungkol sa Social Sciences na diniscuss ko sa naunang chapter. Word count: 273. Buti na lang may MS-WOrd 2007 sila d2. Sana walang hacking program na gumagana habang ginagamit ko pc nila.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home